First year report to ARTES
When 1 year full-time studies has been carried out within the
project a report must be deliverd to ARTES board. ARTES will
remind you a month in advance. The report should be at most 3
pages with the following information.
- 1) A comparison between project plan and results including
updates or changes in research direction.
- Any issue that you feel is important for ARTES to know.
- See evaluation criteria in project instructions for ideas.
- 2) A list of publications from the project.
- 3) A statement from the associated industries on
- a) the students role in development of and industrial
- b) the associated industries role in the project and in the
Furthermore the project should be prepared to present its
results to ARTES network on graduate student days or
summerschool or by giving seminars at different ARTES nodes.
As a response to your report you will receive
- A statement from ARTES board within six weeks.
- Possibility to get the reminding 20% of the funding, in case the report is approved.