- Incremental Iterative Static Scheduling
- Project no: #3
- Mälardalen University, Computer Engineering Department, MRTC
- Application as pdf, supported by Volvo Construction Equipment Components AB.
- Support: 1 PhD student for 2 years decided 98-02-25.
- Start 98-07-01 with Jukka Mäki-Turja as PhD student.
- Reports: In ARTES annual report for 97-98, Report 990304, at ARTES RT-grad student day 99, Status report 990809 as pdf, publication as pdf, MS-word document.
- Local web: http://www.mrtc.mdh.se/sdl/projects/incr_sched_project/
- Nils-Erik Bånkestad Nils-Erik.Bankestad@volvo.com
- Volvo Construction Equipments Components AB
- Dept. TUE
- Project 1: Incremental Iterative Static Scheduling
- Project 2: TATOO-Test and testability of distributed real-time systems
- Project 3: Embedded Databases for Embedded Real-Time Systems
There is no activity in this project at the moment.
The goal of this research is to develop methods and interactive tools for incremental static schedule construction and evaluation. Instead of providing algorithms for only the construction of schedules for a multitude of various task sets, we propose to develop methods that work by incrementally extending an existing, trusted schedule with interactive support. The resulting schedule can also be evaluated by simulations.
Results and contributions
- Research activities with true collaborative charater
- Integrated scheduling techniques, Scuola Superiore S. Anna, Pisa
- Schedule construction, University of Massachusetts, USA
- Exchange of persons
- Jukka-Mäki Turja: visit University of York, UK, one week, December 1999
- Gerhard Fohler: visit: University of Massachusetts, USA, two weeks, April 1999
- Gerhard Fohler: visit: Scuola Superiore S. Anna, Pisa, Italy, one week, September 1999
- Krithi Ramamritham, University of Massachusetts, USA, visit at MDh
- Giorgio Buttazzo, Scuola Superiore S. Anna, Pisa, visit at MDh
- Peter Puschner, Technical University of Vienna, Austria, visit at MDh
- Contacts to research centers abroad
- Deparment of Computer Science, University of York, UK
communication, short term visits both way, EU project proposal partner
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA
communication, short term visits both way, joint proposals
- Scuola Superiore S. Anna, Pisa, Italy
communcation, short term visits, EU project proposal partner, joint publications
- Jukka Mäki-Turja , Gerhard Fohler , Kristian Sandström: Towards Efficient Analysis of Interrupts in Real-Time Systems, 11th EUROMICRO Conference on Real-Time Systems, York, England. June1999
- Mattias Bergdahl, Tomas Lennvall - Off-line Scheduling Services for Predictably Flexible Real-Time Systems, Masters thesis, 1999
- Stefan Rönning, Farshad Khoshpanisand - Configurable Internet Services for Schedule Visualization, Masters thesis, 1999