ARTES summerschool 2005
Proceeding,Invitation, Programme, Skövde information, SNART, Poster instruction, Travel, Pictures
ARTES summer school is organised in association
with the SNART conference RTIS 2005.
ARTES summerschool and RTiS is a place to meet Swedish researchers and industry
involved in Real-Time and Embedded systems research and development.
Invited tutorial speakers are leading researcher in their respective fields.
This years programme have been put together with special emphasis to be interesting
for recently started PhD students. We believe that this is a mirror of direction where
the RT and embedded systems society is moving. At the last day will we hear
a more general view of the future for IT the next decades.
- August 15, ARTES Tutorials of special industry interest
- August 16-17, Real-Time in Sweden 2005
- August 18, Three Tutorials (CBSE, Fault tolerance and Ececutiontime analysis) and social event.
- August 19, Tutorials on 1) sensor networks and 2) the future of IT
Monday and Thursday-Friday
ARTES REALTIME GRADUATE STUDENTS are free of charge.
Academia and Swedish industry are invited to join at a cost
price of 1000 SEK per day.
Tuesday and Wednesday
Please see the SNART conference RTIS'05.
ARTES will cover the registration fee and hotel costs for a large number of ARTES REALTIME GRADUATE STUDENTS at a first come first serve basis.
Register now by e-mail to
- which days you plan to participate
- which nights you need accommodation
- which meals you plan to participate in and any special requirements
- if you are or apply to become an ARTES RealTime Graduate Student. Application form: http://www.artes.uu.se/gradschool/anmalan.pdf
- your invoice address
Previous summerschool pages 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998.