August 22-23, 2004
RTCSA, SNART, Chalmers Teknikpark, Road Map
ARTES summer school will be organised in association
with SNART workshop
(August 24), and
- Sunday 22
- Monday 23
- 09 QoS in Real-Time Database Systems and Data Services. Professor Sang H. Son, Univ of Virginia.
- 12 Lunch
- 13 Meeting Life Cycle Safety Requirements for Critical Real-Time Systems. Professor Emeritus Harold "Bud" Lawson.
- 14 Ethics in Research, Lektor Christian Munthe, Göteborgs Universitet
- 15.30 Social activity
- 19 Dinner
Sunday and Monday
ARTES REALTIME GRADUATE STUDENTS are free of charge for and up to 20 on
Sunday and 35 on Monday will be provided free accommodation at Hotel
Academia and Swedish industry are invited to join on Monday at a cost
price of 1000 SEK.
The SNART meeting is free of charge.
To join RTCSA please register directly at
Up to 30 ARTES REALTIME GRADUATE STUDENTS will enjoy reimbursement of
the student registration fee. Apply for reimbursement using this form and submit the receipt or in case your department pays encourage them send an invoice to ARTES. Submitt copies of the
receipts from RTCSA with the invoice.
ARTES will not provide accommodation Tuesday to Friday
but have a reservation at Hotel Panorama for the whole week that can be
Register now for Sunday and/or Monday sessions by e-mail to
- which days you plan to participate
- which nights you need accommodation
- which meals you plan to participate in
- if you are or apply to become an ARTES RealTime Graduate Student. Application form: http://www.artes.uu.se/gradschool/anmalan.pdf
- your invoice address
Previous summerschool pages 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998.